- Hot Pot: Think Chinese fondue. It’s a big steaming pot of broth filled with tasty treats like thinly sliced meats, seafood fish balls, and fresh bok choy. This is the perfect meal when the weather’s cold outside as it warms up inside and out! (read this article if you’re unfamiliar with hot pot)
- Christmas Decorations: There’s no cheaper form of entertainment than driving through a neighborhood and admiring people’s handiwork with Christmas lights. Every year, people out-perform themselves and I never cease to be impressed.
- Warm Fire + Hot Chocolate = Perfect Night In: There’s something about having a fire that instantly makes you feel all warm and cozy. Make yourself some hot chocolate, snuggle under a blankie, and you have yourself the perfect setup for a great night in.
- Black Friday: I look forward to hitting the stores bright and early every year for this one. I’ve done the midnight madness at the outlet malls, to the 5am shopping at my local mall. The deals are unbelievable. I think this year I’ll be hitting up the outlets again. Even though I’m on a shopping ban for myself, I still have to do some Christmas shopping for my family and friends! Let’s hope it’s not freezing cold and raining again!
- Friends + Family: This is what it’s all about — having everyone get together and just enjoy each other’s company. I can’t wait. ^_^
What do you guys look forward to this time of year?