I wanted to have a blog post that would help show my running clothing and makeup purchases for each month instead of just a recap at the end of the month. I plan on continually update this post with my spending, so be sure to check back periodically and see how I’m doing! I’ve also added a “Budget” tab to my top navigation bar as well as a button on my left sidebar so you can easily see updates to my spending.
- Budget: $300
- Remaining clothing budget from February: +$84.67
- YesStyle Chain Purse – $93.00 ($5 coupon thanks to Jean) (buy)
- Urban Outfitters Pins and Needles Basic Straw Floppy Hat (perfect for my Africa honeymoon!) – $25.11 (buy)
- Insolia Insoles – $34.55 (20% coupon code thanks to Tracey) (buy) — review to come!
- A’gaci Chiffon Pleated Skirt (S) – $18.35 (buy)
- A’gaci Skinny Belts – $12.90 (buy)
- Michael Kors ‘Small Runway’ Chronograph Bracelet Watch (Style MK5430) – $127.20 (used remaining $143.43 on gift card provided by future step mother-in-law) (buy)
- Yarn Plus Yarn cowl scarf – (won from giveaway) (buy)
The following items were not purchased by me but were additions to my closet this month:
Current spending: $226.44
- Budget: $50
- Remaining makeup budget from February: -196.85
- Shiseido Tsubaki Shining Shampoo – $16.23 (buy)
Current Spending: $213.08
Yes, I’m pretty much in no-spending mode for the rest of the month. So even though this is an in-progress budget report, let’s hope my end-of-month recap isn’t much different!
P.S. All purchases were made using Mr. Rebates where possible. So in actuality I am getting a little bit of money back at the end of all this. 🙂