It’s another day for the Color Brigade!! I actually thought it was classic blazer day too for Everybody, Everywhere, but it turns out I’m a week early. All the best! This way I can make sure I get more wear out of my blazer collection. 🙂
I think we all know how much I love my colored tights. But as the weather starts to warm up, tights are slowly going to be fading away. So as another colorful alternative to tights, I’m going to start experimenting with silk scarves. I haven’t quite figured out the best way to wear lighter silk scarves yet and kinda just tied this one like a traditional winter scarf. This scarf was also a little trickier in that it’s very slim and actually came as a belt in a jean skirt that I bought several years ago. Nonetheless, I do really love the pop of color that it gives and can’t wait to try out more scarf looks in the future! So…for my Color Brigade submission, I give you white, blue, green, and gray!
Now it’s your turn! Link up your colorful outfits below!
Note, feel free to link up any outfit you wore in the past week or an
outfit that you’ll be wearing later this week — it doesn’t have to be
something you actually wore today!
- Put this button on your blog sidebar. Entries without this button will be removed.
- Click on the “Click here to enter” button.
- In the “Link it to:” section, leave a link to your colorful creative outfit for the week combining at least 3 different colors. Note that prints count as 1 color (e.g. leopard print = 1 color)
- In the “Caption or Title:” section, tell us what different colors you’re wearing. Example: Gold, Cream, and Red.
- And that’s it! Go back and check out the other amazing entries from members of the Color Brigade!
Shop This Look:
P.S. Urban Outfitters is having a great sale right now! I picked up a couple things, including this blazer that’s on sale for $39.99! Use code TAKE10 for an additional 10% off too! I actually decided to return this blazer though as I decided I didn’t really like how the bottom hem went up so much in the back. But definitely check out their sale. Remember you can get an additional 3% off through Mr. Rebates too!
P.P.S. I just realized my interview was published on Smashion!! Check it out. 🙂