Be sure to check out my giveaways for White Plum (last day to enter!) and SheInside!
I have naturally dry skin and hair so every winter the cold weather absolutely wreaks havoc on me. I wanted to share a few of my favorite products that really make a huge difference in moisturizing my skin and keeping my hair shiny and healthy.
- Evian Facial Spray I recently started using this product and am addicted! The spray contains Evian water that has a unique mineral balance and a neutral pH of 7.2, making it perfect even for the most sensitive of skin. I use it as a makeup finishing spray in place of my former MAC Fix+ to set my makeup and find that the superfine mist doesn’t settle into my foundation like the Fix+ and gives me a glowier complexion. I’ve also started using it after I was my face and before I apply my face serum and lotion at night as I’ve found that it helps boost my skin’s moisture and balance its pH levels.
- Rituals Miracle Hand Scrub My hands have started to show a few signs of aging and I knew I had to take action quick! I discovered this hand scrub and it’s made a huge difference in how supple the skin on my hands felt. Its enriched with nourishing oils and has a wonderful scent that makes my daily hand-scrubbing ritual into a mini spa moment!
- Kerastase Carre Lissant I love the Kerastase hair care line (highly recommend this mask!) so when I saw that they came out with these limited edition smoothing sheets, I had to try it out. My dry hair becomes super static-y hair in the wintertime and the fact that I love wearing knit turtlenecks and beanies doesn’t help either. I keep this convenient pack in my purse and the sheets are amazing at smoothing down my flyaways and keeping the frizz at bay. These are only sold through the end of this year so be sure to buy now before it’s gone!
- The Body Shop Body Butter in Coconut I’ve used this product for years and years now and it’s a long-time favorite of mine. I actually use it year-round on my dry skin but it’s a must for the dry winter months! I apply a thick layer at night before bed and wake up to find super soft and silky skin. I personally love the coconut scent and find that it’s not overpowering and actually get compliments from other people whenever I apply it!
- 12 Benefits Instant Healthy Hair I received a sample of this product in my November Glossybox and it’s completely turned my hair around! My hair has a tendency to look a bit dull and flat in the wintertime but this spray has really added the shine back in and made my hair healthy again! I apply 6-8 spritzes on my wet hair and will run a blow dryer over it for a few minutes until my hair is about 85% dry. I’ll let it finish air drying and I find that my hair is silky soft afterwards!
- Aveda Hand Relief I have bottles of this lotion everywhere — next to the kitchen sink, in my nightstand drawer, in my purse, in the car…you get the idea! I’ve been using this stuff for years and it’s actually the only hand lotion whose scent I can stand now that I’m pregnant and am super sensitive to smells. The lotion absorbs quickly yet is incredibly moisturizing and leaves my hands feeling hydrated for hours. These make great gifts and stocking stuffers too! 😉
Disclosure: Thank you to Brandbacker for providing me with a sample of the Evian Facial Spray for review purposes. All opinions are my own.
P.S. In case you missed it:
- Printed Leggings – The perfect way to add a fun pop of print to your holiday look!