Holiday season always gives reason to celebrate as we reflect on a year well spent with our friends and family. With good food and good company, having a good drink is also a key component in keeping the energy at a party lively! I wanted to share my favorite holiday sangria recipe that is ideal for a large crowd and is the perfect way to celebrate another great year!
- 1 bottle (750 ml) of red wine, like a Cabernet Sauvignon (I prefer dry red wines here)
- 1 cup (237 ml) brandy (I used Cointreau)
- 1 cup (237 ml) pomegranate juice
- 1 cup (237 ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 pomegranate, arils removed
- 1 apple (green or red although I prefer green mostly for color variety)
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 1-2 cinnamon sticks
- Go in-store to Bed Bath & Beyond and purchase any glassware set from the Libbey Perfect Signature Collection (store locator for reference).
- Take a photo of how you celebrated with the Perfect Signature Collection and share it by January 30, 2016.
- Twitter Share: Tag @LibbeyInc and include #CelebrateThis
- Facebook: Post photo on the Libbey Facebook page (@Libbey)
- Sit back, relax, and wait for your 30% discount to arrive!
NOTE: Discount applies to future purchases at retail.Libbey.com; not Bed Bath & Beyond.
P.S. In case you missed it:
- Oxblood Cocoon Coat + Leather Leggings – A warm winter coat in a rich oxblood color to brighten up those wintry days!