Apparently, there are rules for this award (that maybe I missed last time?):
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award to recently discovered bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about this award.
So here we go. Seven things about me:
- About 4 years ago, I got really into sewing. In fact, I sewed the skirt that you’re seeing here. It was my first successful piece of clothing made from a pattern and the first skirt I owned that had no waist gap. Unfortunately I haven’t touched my sewing machine in years now…
- I lived without a TV for about 8 years — sophomore year of college all the way until 2 years ago when I moved in with Adrian (the bf). It started out just being cheap and not wanting to spend money on a tv, then I just kinda got used to it. Needless to say, I ended up watching a lot of YouTube. You’re wondering how I found all those beauty gurus? Now you know.
- I had 2 dogs growing up — a Cocker Spaniel and a German Shepherd. I would’ve sworn to you that I was a dog person. Then, I graduated college and moved into a small apartment where dogs weren’t allowed, so I adopted a cat. Now, I live with 2 cats and would call myself a cat lady. Maybe I’m just an animal lover?
- At least half the white socks I own are from Main Event Entertainment. You know, the free ones you get when you buy a game of bowling? They’re actually one of the few socks that fit me and aren’t kids socks.
- Adrian and I had a chopstick-dexterity contest a couple years ago. The contest was who could pick up the most grains of rice using chopsticks in 2 minutes. I lost 12 to 3. Can I still call myself an Asian?
- I learned how to drive stick shift when I was 16, and I drove an 1976 Mazda Sundowner pick-up truck. That truck was seriously a piece, but I’ve always loved driving manual transmission cars since then. When I was able to buy my first car after college, I chose manual transmission again. Let me tell you, driving stick picks up guys like you wouldn’t believe!
- Um, I’m all out of ideas. But let’s talk movies. I hate scary movies. I still remember the first kinda scary movie that I ever watched: Terminator 2. I had to sleep in my parents’ room for a week cause I was so scared. And now I’m too scared to even watch Black Swan… I’m such a wuss.
Hope you guys are having a great weekend!
Shop This Look:
- Color Brigade – Don’t forget that Vol 3 will be coming up this Tuesday!
- My BB Dakota tweed jacket is now on sale for $41 shipped with code SKTV25! (thanks DoubleZeroP)