- Hillshire Farm® Beef Lit’l Smokies® smoked sausages (these are in the deli meat section of your local Walmart)
- Great Value Crescent Rolls
- Sliced Cheddar Cheese (I used the ultra-thin sliced kind)
- Cookie Sheet + Parchment Paper or Foil
- Rosemary Sprigs (I needed about 2 packages)
- Fresh Cranberries
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- Cook up your bacon (I used a cast-iron skillet to get it extra crispy) and let it cool before crumbling.
- Cut each cheese slice into quarters.
- Open up the crescent rolls and break apart each triangle piece of dough. I then cut the triangles into halves again on the diagonal.
- Layer a slice of cheese, some crumbled bacon, and a Lit’l Smokies beef sausage onto the dough.
- Roll it up and set it aside
- Once all the rolls have been prepared, place them on top of either parchment paper or foil on a cookie sheet. If creating a wreath, arrange the rolls now in the circular wreath before placing them in the oven.
- Bake for about 13-15 minutes until the dough is golden yellow and the cheese looks melted.
- If garnishing, simply place rosemary sprigs in a circular format in the center of the rolls (you might need to snap the twigs in order to get them to bend properly). Then top with a handful of cranberries on top!
For more delicious yet easy holiday recipes, just like this delicious pigs in blanket recipe, be sure to check out joytothemeal.com.
P.S. In case you missed it:
- Sequins + Boyfriend Jeans – Comfy meets glam!