Top: Treasure & Bond Plaid Popover – XS, on #nsale!, similar
Bottom: Blank Denim White Cutoff Shorts (more options)
Shoes: Sole Society ‘Maris’ (similar – on #nsale!)
Bag: Last Call Bucket Bag (super similar)
Bracelet: Stella & Dot ‘Renegade’
Watch: Citizen Crystal Silhouette c/o
Earrings: Tory Burch ‘Evie’ Drop Earrings (more options – loving her entire earring line right now!)
Sunglasses: The Limited Brown Gradiant Aviators – on sale $15!
Meanwhile, if you’re looking for a few more Nordstrom Anniversary sale picks, here are a few more that I’m loving:
- Fringe Sandals – Fringe is a huge trend right now and I love the detailing on this pair of sandals! The taupe color is my personal fave as it’s wearable with anything and at only $87, it’s a great way to add a bit of fun to an outfit!
- Taupe Leather Satchel – Again with the taupe. I just love the classy color right now and this satchel would be perfect year-round!
- Blush Coat – Pink is so feminine and pretty and this coat even comes in petite sizing!
- Kate Spade Cuff – I saw this cuff in stores last weekend and was so tempted to pick it up myself! It’s absolutely gorgeous and petite-friendly as it’s easily moldable.
- Mesh Cutout Tights – I love the mesh cutout details and these are so cute for spice up a normal black tights look for the gym!
- Pink Pumps – I bought a pair of pink pumps a few months ago and it has been one of my most worn shoes! This pair has a beautiful d’orsay design that is so sexy!
P.S. In case you missed it:
- Nordstrom Anniversay Sale :: What I Bought – Updated with a pair of studded flats!