This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyPureRelief#CollectiveBias
I’m in full-blown Fall mode over here! I just love this time of year and already have all the Fall candles burning in my office as I work. Beyond just changing up my wardrobe this time of year, I also love updating my makeup looks with warm autumn colors. For me, my focus is always on my eyes and neutral looks are my go-to. Read on for a quick and easy smokey eye tutorial and how I create a subtle, daytime-appropriate smokey eye that’s perfect for Fall!
I start off by prepping my eyes. I stare at a computer screen for a large majority of my day and it seems like my eyes are always dry, itchy, or irritated. To take care of my eyes, I’ve been using the Clear Eyes® Pure Relief™ Multi Symptom drops and it’s amazing how much better my eyes look and feel! The drops are preservative free and the bottle is even designed with a built-in purifying filter to keep out bacteria. I apply a couple drops first thing in the morning before I put on my eye makeup. The drops provide up to 12 hours of comfort, and it helps keep my eyes clear and bright all day!
When it comes to eyeshadow colors, I go for a combination of coppers, bronzes, and browns to create a look that gives warmth and depth.
- I apply a light shimmery amber color all over my lid using a flat shader brush.
- Using a soft rounded brush, I apply a matte brown color to the hollow at the top of my lid where it meets the browbone to create a transition shade.
- Then apply a dark brown color in the very outer corner and into the crease.
- Gently blend the colors together using a fluffy brush in back-and-forth windshield wiper motions.
- Finish off with dark eyeliner and your favorite mascara. If you like, you can also line the bottom lower lash line and smoke it out with some eyeshadow to really create some drama!
Having clear white eyes really makes the smokiness of this eyeshadow look really pop. I picked up my Clear Eyes® Pure Relief™ drops at my local Walmart in the eye care section. They’re on rollback until November 8th and there’s even an additional $3 coupon available now!
Do you change up your makeup for Fall? Will you be using my smokey eye tutorial?
++ All pictures were taken with this camera (just upgraded!), lens, tripod, and remote.
Nicole Elliott ~ Client says
Such a fun, pretty smokey eye! I also love changing up my makeup for fall and this look is just perfect!