Let’s not talk about the weird camera angle. Moving right along… 🙂
It’s no surprise that I love ShopStyle. I’ve been a user for over 3 years now and love how easy it is to find items, read reviews, and even receive alerts for price drops on the site! ShopStyle is getting a new look and feel and to help celebrate, I was asked to create a “laydown”. I’ve featured my favorite Fall items in my collage. Colorful pants, statement necklaces, fun prints — this is what defines my personal style!
My items include (from top to bottom, left to right):
- LOFT Faux Fur Vest (similar)
- Amrita Singh Teteo Necklace (similar, similar)
- Emilie M ‘Jane’ Satchel (similar, similar)
- ASOS Cobalt Blue Pants (similar)
- Ivanka Trump ‘Janie’ Leopard Pumps (similar, similar)
- Target Phillip Lim Leopard Sweater (similar)
- Daisy Gem Mauve Firefly Necklace (buy, similar)
- Maje Burgundy Skirt (buy, similar)
- Sole Society ‘Anneke’ (buy)
* Disclosure: This post was sponsored by ShopStyle but all opinions and content are my own. I use ShopStyle everyday and love it! Thanks so much for supporting the sponsors that support this blog.
P.S. In case you missed it:
- Orange Coat + SheInside Review – Comfy meets glam!
- Giveaway: Blue Nile Sterling Silver Infinity Charm Bracelet – Win a beautiful bracelet!
Victoria Zhang says
This is a nice picture. It's different from your usual pictures. I love it.
John Marine says
Cute and little and fabulous. 🙂 Great looking picture of you, and you look equally great.
despite the angle, i think it's still a cool photo!! 😀 thanks for sharing this site!!
So gorgeous!! SImple and yet so pretty! I have overused my decollete's! so much so that it needs resoling now..
Bunny Jackson says
I really like the first one too! I love the classic white and black lace. It's really similar to this one I just made and perfect for petites!! Happy Holidays!! http://www.bunnyjackson.com/collections/holiday/products/audrey-halter-dress