So the day has finally come! I’m so happy to start up a weekly Color Brigade feature where I’m encouraging all the lovely fashionistas out there to whip up a wonderfully creative colorful outfit of 3 or more colors. As for myself, my own colors are hunter green, cognac, mustard yellow, and gray. I think what made me most happy about this ensemble was the fact that I was able to wear my mustard-colored tights again! I had bought these on a whim when they were on sale for $5 but struggled for awhile not knowing how to wear them properly. I’m happy to say that they worked out perfectly for today’s outfit!
So now it’s your turn. Join the Color Brigade by linking up your outfit and share with us your colorful creation!
And keep in mind, the outfit doesn’t have to be something that you wore today. It’s can be any outfit that you wore in the past week! And feel free to link up anytime until next Tuesday when the feature starts fresh again.
- Put this button on your blog sidebar. Entries without this button will be removed.
- Click on the “Click here to enter” button.
- In the “Link it to:” section, leave a link to your colorful creative outfit for the week combining at least 3 different colors. Note that prints count as 1 color (e.g. leopard print = 1 color)
- In the “Caption or Title:” section, tell us what different colors you’re wearing. Example: Gold, Cream, and Red.
- And that’s it! Go back and check out the other amazing entries from members of the Color Brigade! And come back every Tuesday to link up!
P.S. I am organizing a blogger meetup for DFW gals on Saturday, Feb 26! I’ve gotten lots of positive responses so far and have a list of current attendees listed in this post. Please sign up or email me if you’re interested! 🙂