Now even for a person who doesn’t wear much silver jewelry, I’ve been trying to find every excuse to wear my charm bracelet as I seriously just love it so much! And, if you have petite wrists like me, you’ll also be happy to know that the bracelet sizing is customized starting at 16 cm (6.3 inches) and going up to 23 cm (9.06 inches) — the 16 cm option worked perfect on me!
- Little elephant – My favorite animal is the elephant and I just love that they symbolize strength, stability, and patience
- Fingers with hearts – One of my favorite quotes is “When given the choice between being right or being kind, choose kind.” (by Dr Wayne W. Dyer) This charm is just a reminder to always make the choice of love and kindness over being right
- Silver ballerina – I actually got this charm because the ballerina reminds me of Tinkerbell and the power of dreaming and believing anything is possible
- Live, laugh, love – Yes. 🙂
- Green clover – I could always use some extra good luck!
- House of love – My family is so important to me and this charm just symbolizes how I want to have our home filled with love and happiness.
These charms are absolutely beautiful and I was so impressed with the level of detail in each one. The best part is that pricing starts at only $3.99 so it’s actually affordable to fill a charm bracelet with multiple charms that are special to you!
Overall, I am so happy with my Soufeel charm bracelet and love being able to wear jewelry that has so much meaning behind it. The quality is top notch, the selection of charms is incredible, and it’s so affordable too when compared to something comparable like Pandora!
For my readers only, they have given me a coupon code for 5% off any order on their website using Kileen5 (expires July 9).
I also have a $60 giveaway to Soufeel for one of my readers! Just enter through the Rafflecopter widget below:
Disclosure: I was provided with a bracelet courtesy of SOUFeel for this review. All opinions are honest and my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that support this blog!
P.S. In case you missed it:
- Floral Ruffle Cold-Shoulder Dress – A beautiful summertime dress that hits on all the trends!