This post is sponsored by JCPenney.
Father’s Day is coming up in a little over a week and it’s one of my favorite holidays! Since starting our little family almost 5 years ago, I’ve seen Adrian really develop and grow as a husband and father. I knew him first as that rebellious kid in college who loved playing video games and it’s amazing to see him as he’s transitioned to becoming an incredible dad goofing off with the kids while at the same time helping change diapers and fold laundry! I’m so lucky to have him and always want Adrian to know just how appreciated he is for everything he does.
I had the incredible opportunity to partner with JCPenney to share some of the Fathers Day gifts I picked out for Adrian as well as how we plan on celebrating the holiday this year. Finding the perfect Fathers Day gifts can be a bit tricky as it takes a bit of thought and consideration but I found some amazing options from JCPenney that I knew Adrian would love!
- Grill Tool Set + Man Apron – Adrian is the grill master at our house and it’s a job he takes seriously! We’re out in our backyard at least once a week now that it’s summer and Adrian is always grilling up an assortment of hamburgers, hot dogs, and veggies for the family. He was definitely in need of a new set of tools and I couldn’t help but add in this fun man apron to have him grilling in style!
- Oxford Leather Shoes – As someone who loves shopping, Adrian has always put me in charge of picking out clothes and shoes for him. Adrian is someone who takes great pride in dressing well but doesn’t enjoy the process of shopping, so thankfully that’s where I come in! I knew that he needed a new pair of shoes for work and was excited when I came across this pair of leather oxfords.
- Dallas Cowboys Tumbler – Adrian never forgets his coffee in the mornings so this tumbler is perfect for him to keep his beverage warm while showing his Dallas pride!
- Badminton Set – The kids helped me pick this one out! Adrian loves playing with the kids in our backyard and this badminton set is perfect for letting them all have some fun.
- Workout Shirt + Shorts – Adrian has been doing Crossfit for the past 3 years and loves working out. I knew some new workout clothes would definitely come in handy!
Before wrapping up our gifts, I had the kids create a drawing for Dad! It’s an easy way to add a personal touch to our Fathers Day gifts and something that I know Adrian would definitely cherish. As we started wrapping, Dylan decided that it would be fun to wrap himself up as a present too!
I’d love for you to check out this video I filmed as JCPenney came to my home and spent the day with me and the little ones! You’ll even catch a glimpse of Dylan as he unwraps himself as his gift to Adrian!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
How are you celebrating Father’s Day this year?
Shop This Post: