A few days ago I was invited to check out HMK, a new concept store from Hallmark that focuses on personalization to create a gift that is truly special and one-of-a-kind!
- foodie/chef: monogrammed aprons / kitchen towels, delectable treats from local business (e.g chocolates from Kansas City’s Andre’s and Dallas’s Kate Weiser)
- mom: custom children’s books, monogrammed diaper bags / toddler backpacks
- men: shaving kits, monogrammed flasks / cuff links
- fashionista: monogrammed purses, scarves, initial jewelry
- home decorator: monogrammed pillows, wall paintings, decorative trays
|gifts for the foodie and home decorator: aprons, kitchen necessities / accessories, throw pillows|
|gifts for children: customized books, dolls, toys|
|gifts for mom and baby: diaper bags, onesies, onesies|
|gifts for men: drink glasses, flasks, personalized cuff links, shaving kits|
Since I didn’t make it out to the store until just this week (I missed their blogger event due to a conflict) and had already purchased my Mother’s Day gifts to those in my family, I decided to just treat myself to a little something instead. I immediately noticed the cute selection of personalizable iPhone cases on display.
The designs are whimsical and beautiful and coincidentally enough, my previous case had cracked just a few days earlier! I went with a sketch design of an outfit that I could actually see myself wearing and took advantage of the free monogramming and had my name added!
I then stumbled across a beautiful leather bag from Taleen and fell in love with the beautiful teal and mustard color combination. As a mom, I live off of my large handbags that I can stow the kitchen sink in, and this one is perfect for the summertime (if only we had a beach vacation lined up! 🙂
[Update]: I’m so excited to announce that I have a $50 gift card giveaway for HMK!
Disclosure: I was provided with a gift card to experience HMK. All opinions are honest and my own.
P.S. In case you missed it: